as of 2:53PM, Tuesday, November 21, 2017
NOTE: Winning bidders may access their acquired property during office hours only. Other restrictions may apply.
Please see our rules and regulations
Auction Rules and Regulations
Due to the new law C.R.S. 18-12-112 beginning July 1, 2013 private sale of firearms is forbidden by the State of Colorado unless a Universal Background Check is completed. If a firearm is found in the “won” unit, please turn it over to A Storage Place until the Universal Background Check is completed and appropriate fees are paid for background check. A Storage Place will not be held responsible for failure to follow proper procedure. You as the bidder will be held responsible and could face criminal prosecution for failure to follow the provisions in C.R.S. 18-12-112.
- This is a CASH ONLY sale. Payment is due immediately at the close of auction. Any units that are not immediately paid for at the close of the auction will be resold.
- All bidders will have the opportunity to view the contents of the unit. The property manager will open the door to each unit so it may be viewed. You MAY NOT cross the threshold of the unit. Flashlights are helpful.
- You are bidding on the ENTIRE contents of the unit, trash and all. Won units must be cleaned out within 24 hours unless other arrangements have been made with the Property Manager.
- You WILL NOT have access to our dumpster and you will not receive a gate code, you must come in during normal operating hours.
- There is a $50.00 CASH deposit on all won units that will be returned to you upon the unit being broom swept and ready to re-rent. If the unit is not cleaned, broom swept and ready to re-rent, you will forfeit your deposit, be charged rent, all cleaning costs and collection fees.
- Bidder Beware: A Storage Place makes no guarantees or warranties on anything in the unit. Buyer releases A Storage Place of any and all claims, warranties and guarantees. Everything sold in unit is sold in as-is condition.
- A Storage Place, its agents and employees, shall not be liable for injury or death as a result of bidder, or bidders guests’ use of the storage space or the self storage facility, even if such injury is caused by the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the self storage facility, facility agents or employees.
- Bidders will indemnify, hold harmless and defend A Storage Place, its agents and employees from all claims, demands, actions or causes of action, (including attorney’s fees and all costs whatsoever) that are hereafter made or brought about any others as a result or arising out of Bidder’s use of the premises, including claims for A Storage Places’ negligence, and any and all warranties or guarantees on goods inside the unit.